Mastering is the final step in the music production in which the details of a great mix can be enhanced to get a coherent piece of an album or ep.
What you will get?
- Level, eq and compression matching the songs on the album.
- Enhancing the details of the great mix.
- Fadeins, fadeouts, tracks spacing matching the song transitions.
- Disc authoring, DDP image, mastered for iTunes.
- If you have any questions don’t hesitate to contact me.
What to deliver?
- 24 or 32 bit wave file with at least 44.1 kHz sample rate.
- Fixing badly mixed tracks, sometimes it is better to mix something again. Please check mixing.
- Not using limiters and heavy compression on your master channel.
- Not clipping your master channel.